January 7, 2009

Something Random

Cadiz12 tagged me for this six things thingy.  

RULES:
 Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know that s/he's been tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.
 Link to the person that tagged you. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six random quirks about me:

1.  I don't really like people, but seem to know a lot of them. 
2.  I use the phrase, "I'm just saying," WAY too much and think I got it from my mother.
3.  When I'm stressed out (which is self imposed and the majority of the time), I forget to eat.  
4.  I prefer isolation, but not total isolation, I like to have Tucker (my dog) and Luke (my cat) near.
5.  I'm much more social in the summer months.
6.  If I wasn't super organized, I would never finish anything. 


I tag RomanX, Luci ,Nick, &  Beth.  I don't have 6 friends w/ blogs, apparently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment