October 5, 2008

Centerpiece


I've been doing more research on the tea tin center piece idea. Martha Stewart published an article this past April for a more garden variety look. I think if I use all of the same tea tin and a more 'formal' flower, I'll be able to match the level of formality of the reception. I plan on lining it with plastic or maybe an extra wide mouthed votive holder to keep the blooms in water. Here's a link to what I'm aiming for, kind of. This bride used the Harney and Sons Wedding Tea tins while I'll be using Mango. Since things look good in threes, I have to add a third element to the table. I will have two tea tins, multiple votive holders and maybe a tall square jar with a floating candle. It might be a little to modern though...still thinking through it. Ideas always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment