I love Paper Source....I love Paper Source....I love Paper Source. Of course they'd roll out a whole India Collection 11 days before the wedding. There's even a Rajastani paisley print that would have been PERFECT for our big day.
I have also noticed a lot of coral this season and the one shouldered dresses are making a strong statement.... Maybe I should have considered working in wedding fashion planning.
This week has been tough. I've been up really late most nights and getting up early since I am gainfully employed. We're hoping to get the last of our projects completed this week.....
Still left on the list:
- Memory Locket
- Escort Cards
- Ceremony Programs (Thank goodness for Kinko's and Adobe InDesign)
- Wedding Day/weekend Timeline tweaking....Special Thanks to Luci for spending A LOT of time on this project with us.
- Final Meeting with the Venue on Sunday!!!
- Politely explaining to friends why we're not encouraging non relationshippy date bringing
- Sanely attempting to arrange tables so that all the screamers (read small children under 5) are in the same spot, far and away from the sweetheart table, bar and speakers.
We're also trying to finalize songs...we had a good list of stuff but then we heard something new (well not really new) just new perspective.
Sister Hazel's "In the Moment" from Lift for our parent/child dance... I was driving in the car today and heard it and I literally got goosebumps.